Wednesday, June 24, 2009
We are at the hospital! Due to low fluid levels, my doctor felt like it would be best to induce. I had my first dose of Cervidal (to start the labor process) at 5pm and after 12 hours I didn't make any progress:( So, I received my second dose at 5am this morning. So, we will wait for another 12 hours, unless something happens before then at which point they will start the Pitocin, which will also help with beginning labor. I have been having contractions and within the last few hours they have become stronger and more frequent. Baby is doing great - so no worries there! We just can't wait to meet her! We will keep you posted!