1. I was able to take pictures of Nelia throughout the day documenting different things that we were doing. The camera phone is convenient and easy to use if I don't feel like carrying the big camera. Here is a picture of her opening up a box (Christmas presents). Someone was a little excited:)
2. My SIL Deanna and I texted back and forth about manis/pedis on Christmas Eve (which btw, the appointment is booked! Yay! Talk about a fun Christmas Eve tradition.)
3. Denise and I texted back and forth and figured out a location for her birthday dinner next week. Yay!
4. I found a babysitter for Nelia and we were texting back and forth about upcoming dates/times that we would need her. Yay again!
5. I had a lovely text conversation with my friend Yolanda, who I don't get to talk to or see often enough! Her son was in my class a few years ago and Yolanda and I became great friends (and her son was an awesome student!). She is a wonderful person who always makes me smile:) She is such a positive person who truly cares about those in her life. Thanks Yolanda for being so awesome!! You are such a great example of a loving mother, friend, grandmother, etc. I am so lucky to have you in my life. xo
6. I had a great phone conversation (which doesn't happen often these days with Nelia) with my good friend Melissa. Again, another person who I don't talk to or see often enough, but like always, we just pick up right where we left off. Melissa was my first friend I made when we lived in Spokane. She is such an awesome, talented, genuine, caring, creative person and my life is so much better with her in it! Oh, and her family is awesome too - they were like our second family when we were living in Spokane. Thanks for a great talk Melissa and I can't wait to see you this weekend!
In our matching outfits for Bloomsday 2008:)
Aren't we funny getting ready for the race??:) The girl in the middle is Danielle, Melissa's sister, who is also really awesome!
There were several other things that I used my phone for yesterday, but this is the short list:) So, thank you Blackberrry for assisting me in keeping in touch with those I care about:)